Hong Kong College of Cardiology has launched a new format of 「World Heart Day 2020 Run For Heart」, named as 「World Heart Day 2020 Run For Heart (Run Online)」. 「Jentle-cat」 will accompany everyone in the city to exercise together. The event starts enrollment today, participants are required to complete 20km or above during the event period (15/11/2020-3/1/2021), in the forms of running, jogging/ brisk walking/ mountain running or treadmill running. Everyone can enjoy running without time and boundary. The only thing you need is a smartwatch or mobile phone in any brand with application (App) to record your running track and upload it to Run2gather website. Each of you can participate whether you are at home or at work. You are encouraged to exercise anytime and anywhere!
「Run For Heart (Run Online)」 is an online running activity to promote heart health, regular moderate to high-intensity aerobic exercises can help to maintain heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease effectively. Hong Kong College of Cardiology encourages everyone to run for heart health. There are both individual and family group in the event. Parents can join with your kids. Everyone is welcome in the event to cheer up each other. Let’s put heart care into an action! You can get a series of special editions of「Jentle-cat」 souvenir. Join us immediately and record your 「Heartbeat」!
|Event Period:||15/11/2020 (12:00am GMT+08) – 3/1/2021 (11:59pm GMT+08)|
Requirement: Run 100km or above *
Prize: Gold award medal, 「Jentle-cat」 Ice towel x 1 pc and 「Jentle-cat」waterproof bag x1pc
Requirement: Run 50km to below 100km *
Prize: Silver award medal and 「Jentle-cat」 Ice towel x1pc
|Format:||Running/ Jogging/ Brisk walking/ Mountain running/ Treadmill running|
|Location:||No limitation (Runners from anywhere of the World are welcome)|
|Registration time:||15/11/2020 (12:00am GMT+08) – 3/1/2021 (11:59pm GMT+08)|
|Race Record Uploading Time:||Cut-off at 3/1/2021 11:59 (GMT+08)|
|Medal and Prize Pack delivery time:||On or before the end of January 2021 (Only those participants who completed the race will receive medals and prize.)|
Finished Medal with customized engraved text:(Only for participant who completed the race)
Finished Prize (One prize for each finished participant)
Completion Certificate (electronic version only, Participant has to download and print out)(after 15/1/2021)
Gold award prize: 「Jentle-cat」Ice towel x 1 pc and 「Jentle-cat」waterproof bag x1pc
Silver award prize: 「Jentle-cat」Ice towel x1pc
Bronze award prize: 「Jentle-cat」drawstring bag x1pc
Delivery and Pick-up arrangement:
After the Race completed, Run2gather will arrange courier to send the medal and prize to participants address or you may pick up by yourself at Run2gather designated pick-up point on February 2021.
Pick up point: Room 906, Kowloon Bay Industrial Center, 15th Wang Hio Road, Kowloon Bay, HK
Send by Courier:
- Run2gather will arrange pay upon received service of SF Express (SF station/ SF service station/EF locker/ Convenience store). Please check the address of SF station at the following website before placing an order: https://www.sf-express.com/hk/tc/dynamic_function/S.F.Network/SF_store_address/
- Please take the address of SF Express Station and fill it in the delivery information;
- If you fail to make an appointment for the first scheduled delivery appointment or you fail to receive the product because you provided an inaccurate address, we (or through our delivery provider) will retain the subsequent delivery appointment the right to charge you extra shipping fees;
- All delivery dates and times are estimated. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that you may cause due to delivery delays.
- Participants is required to complete 20km or over 20km during the event period (15/11/2020-3/1/2021), in the forms of running, jogging/ brisk walking/ mountain running or treadmill running.
- * With the minimum speed at least 4.8km/hour or above, and need to upload the record to Run2gather’s website when you completed the running session.
- * Participants can complete your race distance with one or more running session; minimum 1km is required for each run distance and need to record for each session.
- Participant must use the Apps designated by Run2gather to record the running record and Upload the record or screen capture to Run2gather’s website; R2 will disqualify for who failed to upload within the mandated period or the uploaded distance is insufficient.
Participant must use the Apps designated by Run2gather to record the running record Press here for designated or approved Apps
- Complete your race distance with one or more running session【before 3 Jan 2021(11:59pm)(GMT+08) 】
- Upload the running record onto Run2gather’s website【before 3 Jan 2021(11:59pm)(GMT+08) 】
- Completion Award: Completion medal and Completion Certificate
- Engraving Text on Medal
- Non-refundable and non-transferable of race quota
- “No award for unfinished participant”. Furthermore, run online is a self-discipline game, Run2gather will check the uploaded running record regularly. R2 will exercise its discretion to disqualify the participate and/ or suspend the User account if fraudulent results are found.
- Deliver Medal & arrange Self-pickup (On or before the end of Feb 2021)
Terms and Conditions:
*Participants must study the event rules and these Terms and Conditions carefully. Upon submission of your application of entry, a participant is deemed to have accepted all rules and these Terms and Conditions of the Event.
Notes for enrollment:
- Registration for the Event is only completed upon successful payment of the registration fee and receipt of the payment confirmation from the Organizer.
- Participants understand and agree that participation in the Event is voluntary and at the own risk of the participants. The Organizer, its entrusted service providers, event agency and all sponsors, supporters, and other contributors will not be responsible for any accident of whatever kind, resulting in death or injury, and/or any damage, loss or destruction of personal properties participants may suffer in this event from any cause whatsoever, including negligence. We recommend that you arrange for your own personal accident insurance coverage.
- Participants should make sure their health conditions are suitable for the race. Those who are pregnant or suffer from any chronic disease like heart disease should seek medical advice in advance.
- The Organizer reserves the sole right and discretion to disallow or disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. By submitting his/her application and subsequently taking part in the run, the participant:
a. Warrants and confirms to the Organizer that they are physically fit to take part in and complete the run; and
b. Agrees to indemnify the Organizer and hold the Organizer indemnified and harmless for i) any injury or death suffered by the participant himself/herself or any other persons; and ii) any property damage as a result of the participant not being physically fit to take part in and complete the run.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify participants who commit any conduct, which arouses public concern or is other deemed in appropriate by the Organizer.
- All information provided by the participant on the registration form must be true and accurate.
- No refund or transfer of the registration fee is allowed after registration is completed.
- Registration fee paid for duplicated entries will not be refunded and places cannot be transferred to another applicant or race.
- All registration applications must be submitted and completed no later than the registration deadline. Entry is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Organizer reserves the right to close the registration at any time, whether before or after the registration deadline specified, without prior notification.
- Late registration shall not be accepted.
- All participants who are under the age of 18 will only be accepted to participate by confirming the consent of his/her parents/ guardian to participate on the online application form.
- Participants who complete the race within the designated period will receive a medal. The Organizer has the sole right to determine whether the participant is eligible to receive a medal and the participants do not have any right to raise any objections to the Organizer’s decision.
- Race Winners will be required to present their identification including HK identity card or Passport for verification.
- Participants agree that the Organizer may use the participant’s photographs, name, audio and visual recordings and other personal data in any publicity or promotional materials as the Organizer may in its sole and absolute discretion decide.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact participants for information regarding their registration.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the official rules and/or the terms and conditions of the Event. Should there be disputes over the official rules and/or the terms and conditions, the Organizer reserves the sole and absolute right to make the final decision.
- This event is hosted by the Hong Kong College of Cardiology and 22 PLUS is entrusted to manage the public relations of the event. The running competition is coordinated and executed by Run2gather.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and the Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Use of Personal Data
- The Organizer shall have the absolute discretion to use any photos, videos and other records and materials of the Event for any lawful purposes including advertising and promotion, website and publication of Hong Kong College of Cardiology.
- This event is hosted by the Hong Kong College of Cardiology and 22 PLUS is entrusted to manage the public relations of the event. The running competition is coordinated and executed by Run2gather. The information provided by the participants will be used for the following purposes by the Hong Kong College of Cardiology and its entrusted service provider (if any):
a) Announcement of result
b) Processing administrative work related to registration, including but not limited to the issuance of confirmation notices, receipts and payment notices, etc.
c) Identifying the user or participant
d) Recording any communication with participants
e) Any other legitimate purposes as may be required, authorized or permitted by law
- The personal data provided by participants may be disclosed to other organizations for the purposes mentioned above.
- We will never lease, exchange or sell any personally identifiable information that you have voluntarily supplied to us, including email address and telephone number, etc.
Event Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or cut short the Event for any of the following reasons:
a) Adverse weather conditions
b) Force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizer and which renders it impossible, unsafe or impractical to hold the event. A force majeure event shall include, but is not limited to, act of God, war, hostilities, invasion, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, riot, commotion, strikes, go-slows, lock outs or disorder, outbreak of disease, acts or threats of terrorism
c) All Hong Kong SAR government policies caused by the COVID-19
- No refund and/or transfer is allowed after registration is completed.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify and/or nullify his or her result due to violation of the laws of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong and/or the official rules of the event. No refund will be made to the participant in the case of disqualification.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and reserves the final decision on any matter in relation to the event. Any change or contingent measures for the event announced by the Organizer and posted on the event’s website shall prevail.