In March 2021, Run2gather celebrates its third anniversary. Following the Hong Kong Five Sacred Mountains Online Challenge, it once again launched the Hong Kong Mountain Series “Hong Kong Three Point Online Challenge” with Hong Kong local illustrator Terence Choi. At the same time, it was sponsored by the trendy fashion brand Graphene-X. , And also received gifts from JBL, Red Bull, San Miguel, Tiger Balm Active and Dongbao.
The 3Sharps of Hong Kong are the three sharpest peaks of Hong Kong, namely the Sharp Peak, the High Junk Peak in Sai Kung, and the Castle Peak in Tuen Mun. Because of their steep terrain and full of rubble, it is difficult to walk, so they are collectively called the Hong Kong Three Sharps. . Each route has its own characteristics and excellent scenery.
Run2gather is holding this event. It is different from the 5Peaks just held. There are no rankings and no gold, silver and bronze medals at the 3Sharps. All those who complete it will receive the same medal, because the purpose is not to hope that the participants will use the fastest time. Going to the top of each mountain, but slowly enjoying and knowing the nature that belongs to Hong Kong people together with three or five confidants. The mountains are always there, and people pass by every day. No matter the five mountains or the three sharps, I hope that the contestants can cherish the nature. Don’t destroy the original appearance when passing through any mountain trails for your own sake, and continue to share this beautiful nature with the next generation.
1. The event date of each station is changed to 2 months, May to June: High Junk Peak, July to August: Castle Peak, September to October: Sharp Peak.
2. Two routes are set up for each station: a, the leisure route does not need to climb to the top and b, the original route. Participants can choose their own route and it can also be regarded as completing the activity. All routes will be announced on the website at the beginning of registration.
1. The original route is not suitable for novices; it should be noted that summer climbing is more difficult. It is recommended to bring enough supplies and safety gloves to get on and off part of the original route.
2. There are no gold, silver and bronze awards, and time is not important; it aims to complete and enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery of Hong Kong.
3. Each participant must cherish the mountains and wilds:
a, Try to take the existing mountain trails to reduce soil erosion and sandification of the road surface;
b, try not to use trekking poles;
c, take away all the garbage;
d, leaving no traces, not damaging flowers, plants and trees;
e, Never light a fire.
Early bird contestant package content:
An activity T-shirt (pictured below)
Three activity scarves (one for each station) (picture below)
Three physical number bibs (one per station) (picture below)
A pair of Graphene-X casual socks (picture below)
Dongbao Xiaoguan coupon and a battle bowl redemption coupon (picture below)
Three cans of Red Bull drinks
5g Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub
One JBL cable bag (random color)
Early bird finish gift:
1) Complete three sides of a commemorative medal (pictured below)
2) One ultra-thin portable wind jacket [*Must be an early bird participant and complete three games] (picture below)
One activity scarf (one for each station) (picture below)
One physical number bib (one per station) (picture below)
A can of Red Bull drink
5g Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub
One JBL cable bag (random color)
Completion of the commemorative medal side (picture below)
Finishing medals [One side for each game completed, the first stop comes with a base, three medals can form a triangular pyramid]
Event limited edition T-shirt [*Please fill in the size after registration]
Event limited edition earring scarf with two filters (filters can be added for protection)
Race limited edition number bib
A pair of Graphene-X casual socks
Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub 5g
Dongbao Xiaoguan coupons and battle bowl redemption coupons
Red Bull Energy Drinks
Event limited edition ultra-thin portable wind jacket [*Please fill in the size after registration]
Record upload method:
- Register for the event (non-members will automatically become members)
- Join the event Facebook group to share the challenge
- Join Run2gather Strava Club to share challenge records
- Follow the instruction to pick up the race pack (Refer to race pack pick up section)
- Everything is ready! Let’s go challenge! Participant need to finish the whole course in one time during the event month (Remember to bring the bib and running gears). There is no time limit to complete the whole course. The running record should be recorded on GPS watch or mobile, and sync to running app. Participant need to take 2 selfies along the course at the specific CPs. Bib and background view should be clearly shown in the photos.
- After completing the challenge, enter the personal page during the competition period. Select the event upload record in “Participated Event”
- Upload three photos (screenshots of running records, two CP selfies during the race) on the upload record page, and enter the completion time and personal feelings
- Click “Upload” to finish officially, and arrange for medal collection within 30-40 days after the event is finished.✅
* Note that if runners use Strava to record, they “MUST” submit “Elapsed time”, “Moving time” is not accepted
* Participant can run the whole course as many times as possible. If the runners have challenge more than once, they “MUST” take a selfie every time they pass through the CP. The winners of each station “MUST” go through the record and photo review before receiving the prize to ensure that the photos are taken on the same day of the challenge.
Red Bull 送您一對翼 x R2 同您打打氣活動：
Red Bull gives you wings x Run2gather cheer you up:
From May to October, on the third Saturday of each month from 10am to 2pm, Run2gather will arrange volunteer photographers to cheer the participants on the way and at the finish point of the race. Near the finish line, Red Bull may also give you wings and cheer you up! You might challenge with your friends on the third Saturday of each month if you want to be cheered up by us! Remember to take a selfie with us after your challenge!
Graphene-X Coolest Photo Competition：
Take part in the photo competition! Upload your coolest photos during the event onto Instagram and tag @graphene.x for a chance to win gear from Graphene-X! (Only winners will be contacted.)
- Alpha Series Jackets
- GRAnaREC Mid-Layer Jackets
- Omega Pants
- Layer-X T-Shirts
More Graphene-x products can direct purchase at: https://www.graphene-x.com/?rfsn=5689334.881c6d4
Arrangement for receiving runners’ pack:
Participants who register from now can receive the runner race bib at the Run2gather store from 15th April 2020.
Please show the confirmation email (printed or digital image file) to receive the runners’ pack.
Run2gather Store Address: Room 906, Kowloon Bay Industrial Centre, No.15 Wan Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Time to receive the runners’ pack: 12:00noon – 7:00 pm
Runners can enjoy 25% off on designated products on the day of collection of number bibs.
You can receive multiple player packs at the same time, and you must present the confirmation email (printed or digital image file) of the relevant participant when you receive the player pack for your relatives and friends.
Arrangement for receiving medals:
Participants of the first event can collect the finish medal at the Cam2 store in mid-February.
Please show the confirmation email (printed or digital image file) to receive the medal.
Cam2 Store Address: Room 1006-1013, 10/f, Gala Place, 56 Dundas Street, Mongkok
Medal collection time: 12:00 noon-8:00 pm
Cam2 offer a 25% discount on designated products on the day of receiving the medal
You can receive multiple medals at the same time, and you must present the confirmation email (printed or digital image file) of the relevant participant when collecting the medals for your relatives and friends.
Rules and Special Notices:
- Participant needs to complete the event by running or walking. Rollerblading, riding on bicycle, or any kind of vehicle are not allowed.
- Participant needs to finish the whole course in once time, but number of trial is no limit. Organiser understands the route and time recorded by different watch or mobile will be different. With regards to verification of result, it will be handled with flexibility. However, the finish distance should be longer than 15.5Km.
- There will no water point or aid station along course. Participant is recommended to bring at 1000ml, and some food or arrange own support. Support by the others along the course for this event is allowed. Please bring ID card, small amount of cash, Octopus Card, mobile phone with local connection, and also bib for taking picture.
- Please check the weather forecast of Hong Kong Observatory in advance, and do not start if adverse weather is expected. Please stop, and look for shelter if the weather is bad.
- There will no course marking along the course. Please check and familiarize with course in advance. Course information is available on this page. It is also recommended to download the GPX file of the course to the mobile or GPX watch.
- Participants must follow the route of the conference and take selfies at the designated location, and the mileage must not be less than the mileage of the conference route. If the conference finds shortcuts and does not follow the route designated by the conference to complete the virtual run, the conference reserves the right not to give the finishing gift.
- Be environmental friendly. No littering on the course is allowed.
- Participant should understand nature and risk of the event, and voluntarily join the event. Please consult the physical advice if you have doubt on physical conditions. In case you are not feeling well, please stop immediately.
- Participant is recommended to have personal accident insurance for personal safety.
- Vehicles are found on the course. Please be aware on the road conditions, and follow traffic rule.
- Participant needs to follow the law of Hong Kong during the event
- Participants should note that the six-person gathering restriction order is still in effect. Pay attention to keeping social distance and exercising and being within the country parks to be exempted from wearing masks. Please take care of yourself and others to wear masks in non-country parks and non-sports.
- In case of emergency, please call the organizer’s emergency contact number 9015 2140 immediately.
- The organizer recommends that participants purchase personal accident insurance on their own, and the organizer is not responsible for the safety of participants.
- Organizer reserve the right to change the rule and regulation and have the final decision of this event
Refund and Transfer policy:
No refund and no transfer for this event. Participant can register all stages once by joining early bird or enrol individually.
冠名贊助 Title Sponsor
贊助商戶 Official Sponsors